There are some big changes afoot in the solicitors’ professional indemnity (PI) market, as the assigned risk pool (ARP) approaches its end, scheduled for 2013.
And with these changes has come a slew of new products, some of which have generated controversy. Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT), for one, has spoken out about the potential dangers of signing up to two-year deals ahead of the abolition of the ARP.
Mike Perry, partner at JLT, said it had taken the view that some law firms could be “being en
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five