He's a busy man, Dominic Burke. The appointment for our interview was postponed once due to pressing commitments and during the interview he had to answer a couple of calls which, to these untrained ears, sounded pretty pressing too. He is, after all, running the world's fifth largest broker, JLT. But when he is talking to Insurance Age he is full of a near-evangelical enthusiasm for the company and a determination to defend its reputation against anyone who would besmirch it.
When asked if he f
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData