With the news today that Allianz has published a combined operating ratio of 102.6% the insurer has ended a streak of 51 consecutive quarters of sub 100 profitability.
That represents almost 13 years - it would seem that this number is very much unlucky for the insurance group.
To show what an achievement this is, and put it in perspective here are some other record breaking runs, with a German flavour.21 Years
That was the age of Chanel - the world's oldest recorded Dachshund - when she passed
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results