Arron Banks, insurance director at Brightside Group, declined to give a precise launch date but confirmed that the broker had already spoken with four insurers about the "embryonic" offering.
He added that with a database of 1.6 million contacts he was confident the Bristol-based broker would able to make a success of the service without a huge marketing budget.
The news followed Towergate's announcement in December last year that it was partnering with Comparethemarket.com. Gocompare.com has a
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO