In the wake of the delay to the Bribery Act 2010, Transparency International UK, a non-governmental anti-corruption organisation, has urged the Government to implement the new legislation by May 2011.
The new laws were set to come into force in April this year but the Government buckled under pressure after businesses lobbied over the Act's lack of clarity. The rules will now be implemented three months after the Government has issued guidance papers on how firms should interpret the Act.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti