Brazilian soccer legend Pele and Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page may not have a great deal in common, but both became charity kings when they linked up with leading northern insurance broker Smart & Cook for its third annual Charity Dinner.
The pair joined some of the biggest names in music and sport in contributing to the massive fundraising event, held at Leeds United's Elland Road stadium.
Pele handed over a signed football to be auctioned, while Mr Page donated - and autographed - one of
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018