Brazilian soccer legend Pele and Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page may not have a great deal in common, but both became charity kings when they linked up with leading northern insurance broker Smart & Cook for its third annual Charity Dinner.
The pair joined some of the biggest names in music and sport in contributing to the massive fundraising event, held at Leeds United's Elland Road stadium.
Pele handed over a signed football to be auctioned, while Mr Page donated - and autographed - one of
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks