Brazilian soccer legend Pele and Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page may not have a great deal in common, but both became charity kings when they linked up with leading northern insurance broker Smart & Cook for its third annual Charity Dinner.
The pair joined some of the biggest names in music and sport in contributing to the massive fundraising event, held at Leeds United's Elland Road stadium.
Pele handed over a signed football to be auctioned, while Mr Page donated - and autographed - one of
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa