CNA Insurance has added 11 new policy wordings to its professional indemnity (PI) product range. The new policies will enable coverage across new business sectors, including engineering, publishing, broadcasting and recruitment. Enhancements have also been made to existing its nine PI products, covering sectors such as technology, media and marketing.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti