Loren Gould, head of growth at InsurTech broker Cuvva, has stated that the firm wants to work with the police to stop fraud and uninsured driving.
The comments follow an article in The Examiner Live outlining how an uninsured driver stopped by a policeman tried to use the Cuvva app to buy insurance while she was still talking to the police.
“Unfortunately we’ll never be able to fully stamp out fraud because there will always be bad actors in the mix, but we’re able to mitigate it as much as
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- UK Broker Awards open for entries