Loren Gould, head of growth at InsurTech broker Cuvva, has stated that the firm wants to work with the police to stop fraud and uninsured driving.
The comments follow an article in The Examiner Live outlining how an uninsured driver stopped by a policeman tried to use the Cuvva app to buy insurance while she was still talking to the police.
“Unfortunately we’ll never be able to fully stamp out fraud because there will always be bad actors in the mix, but we’re able to mitigate it as much as
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1