Motor managing general agent (MGA) Kitsune has officially begun trading following its launch by Brightside.
According to the broker capacity comes from Accredited Insurance Europe (AIEL) A-rated paper, via Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings, and partners include CDL, ADT, Willis Towers Watson (WTW) and WNS assistance.
Private car and commercial vehicle products will be rolled out to additional brokers on the CDL platform during Q1 2019, with commercial vehicle going onto Open GI before the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith