The experts also discussed the state of the local economy and what the future holds for insurance in the region.
Catch up with the full regional review from the September edition of Insurance Age where the brokers also share their views on whether being just 15 miles away from London is a help or a hindrance for their businesses.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark