The experts also discussed the state of the local economy and what the future holds for insurance in the region.
Catch up with the full regional review from the September edition of Insurance Age where the brokers also share their views on whether being just 15 miles away from London is a help or a hindrance for their businesses.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin