The insurer is not challenging the judgement on three wordings as the coronavirus business interruption proceedings head to the Supreme Court.
Provider says Liberty Virtual Rooms will help it build relationships with brokers and was launched in response to the decline in face-to-face meetings as a result of the pandemic.
Aubrey Weis, who has also accused Lockton of fraud in a related court case, claims the provider owes over £1.6m in damages following a property claim.
Industry experts say Blanc's focus on core markets is good for brokers, as they note she is yet to make any big UK changes at the provider.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Blog: The rising business case for electric fleets
- BI dispute: RSA won't appeal on Resilience and Eaton Gate wordings
- Lockton denies fraud allegations in ongoing legal dispute
- GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge buys Yorkshire broker
- Blog: Black History Month and what it means for us.
- Gallagher takes Zurich's Nick Price
- Property investor files separate legal proceedings against Axa as Lockton case continues
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry