The insurtech start-up says Amazon Business Prime customers will have access to covers including public liability, employers’ liability, professional indemnity, cyber, directors and officers, and office contents & equipment insurance.
FOIL’s Laurence Besemer explores the flood solutions designed to better model risk and help those in danger of this catastrophic peril.
Bob Quane will take on the role in October after previous chief underwriting officer Adrian Cox moved to become CEO of the provider earlier this year.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Open GI, Plum Underwriting and Verisk team up on home offering
- Prestige Valuations unveils jewellery pricing tool for brokers
- FCA signals litigation threat as it highlights priorities
- Beazley hires CUO from Axis Capital
- People moves: 20 - 24 September 2021
- Aston Lark reveals second deal of the day
- DNA Insurance confirms cyber incident
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry