InsurTech Futures: Simon Logan, who has also worked as head of legal at RSA, moves to start-up Inshur following its partnership with Uber.
Despite the good news, director Polly Staveley warned of competitive pressures and consolidation.
COR did decline to 98.8% as Lloyd's puts transformation plan in place and vows to tackle sexism at the insurance market.
GWP also increased for the legal expenses provider as the business reveals a number of management changes.
NHBC, Loss Adjuster, Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager, Major Claims, Residential, Housing, Warranty, Defect Analysis, Cost Control
Up to £75,000 + Car + Bonus + Bens, Home based Any UK
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to all brokers. Development of business relationships with brokers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry