Aon, which abandoned its $30bn merger deal to buy WTW earlier this week, has shared its new leadership structure.
Founder Dave Walsh takes on group CEO role to focus on CFC's global operations.
MGA says existing customers are unaffected after insurer URV "temporarily paused new sales".
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Extinction Rebellion hits Lloyd’s in paint attack
- Allianz restructure sparks mixed reactions
- Gallagher divestment deal aborted after WTW/Aon merger breaks down
- Aon/WTW merger collapses amid US DOJ lawsuit
- Sabre reports COR of 74.4%
- Aon: Executive committee shuffled post-deal collapse
- PremFina names Sharon Bishop UK & Ireland CEO
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry