Co-founder Adam Scott says the broker is now looking to grow both organically and via acquisitions.
The two firms have said that their motor fleet insurance products are now available to self-drive hire, own goods, courier, and tradesperson fleets across the UK
The two brokers have said they disagree with the move after the DoJ warns merger would “create a broking behemoth” and “threatens to eliminate competition, raise prices and reduce innovation”.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Analysis: Gefion collapse highlights risks of unrated capacity
- Interview: Hedron Network CEO David Hopwood
- Mark Wilson's Abacai makes six leadership hires
- US DoJ files lawsuit to block Aon/WTW merger
- Covid BI claims payments hit £765.8m
- Aston Lark buys Premier Insurance Consultants
- Amicus completes MBO backed by Shawbrook Bank
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry