Profit and GWP improved at the motor provider.
With Marsh merging its three networks under one banner and consolidation continuing to reduce the pool of potential broker members, Martin Friel investigates what the future holds for networks.
Pool Re to operate as it currently does until 31 March 2021, while a range of options are considered.
Ageas UK CEO, Andy Watson, discusses the issues impacting the provider's 2019 results and recent changes in its broker business.
The Insurance Age team chat about the most popular news stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Direct Line’s Ipswich office to close amid redundancy plan
- FCA admits "mistake" after it accidentally shared private complainant data
- FCA under attack for "comprehensively and scandalously" failing consumers
- RSA reports “strong results” after “disappointing” 2018
- News analysis: Networks come under pressure
- Miles Smith owner SRG planning several more deals this year
- FSCS declares CBL Insurance Europe has failed
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry