Provider reports a COR of 94% as GWP rises by 22%.
CEO Maurice Boyd tells Insurance Age how the recent WTW purchase came about and outlines the GRP-owned firm's future ambitions.
Jackson Lee Underwriting's Dipesh Patel discusses how Covid-19 has highlighted the importance of using a broker and how brokers can help clients as international travel quotations pick up again.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ghost broker sentenced for selling fraudulent Esure policies
- PremFina gears for growth with investment in tens of millions
- Hiscox boss Bronek Masojada to retire after 21 years in post
- Covéa boss James Reader exits
- ABL boss targets further expansion after WTW buy
- Aston Lark Ireland buys specialist motorcycle broker
- Allianz commits to continued broker focus after restructure
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry