Having stopped writing new business in 2017, the regulator estimates that only 117 claims are left to be settled.
The former Broker Network CEO joined Jensten (formerly Coversure) in July last year.
Provider now covers intellectual property infringement and pre-claims assistance, as well as unlimited business interruption for firms up to £2m.
The Insurance Age Head Lines campaign has been developed to help build a better insurance workplace and encourage the c-suite to talk about their personal experiences.
Laurence Eastham and Siân Barton consider the top stories from the first full week back in the office in 2020, focusing on Gefion and the recent spate of run-off announcements.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich-owned N&G buys marine trade book from NMU
- Andy Fairchild leaves Jensten Group
- Searchlight believed to be final party in discussions with GRP – reports
- Tony Allen reveals expansion plans for Markerstudy-backed MGA
- FCA appoints interim CEO
- Keychoice teams up with NIG on commercial vehicle policy
- Wentworth Alexander swaps SSP for Applied Epic
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry