Keep up to date with the latest people moves.
Broker of the year goes to the best of the best and this year is sponsored by Markerstudy.
The provider has also reserved $232m for Covid-19 related claims as it reports H1 2020 numbers.
The FCA BI case is dragging the reputation of the whole insurance sector through the mud. Ashwin Mistry reflects on how trust can be restored.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Grumpy Old Insurance Execs: Bunker, Cooter, Hanks and Smith on trading through a hard market
- Hiscox COR soars to 114.6% and losses hit $138.9m
- UK Broker Awards – Meet the Shortlist – Broker of the Year
- Aston Lark buys PHM
- BI court case judges aiming for draft judgment in mid-September
- People Moves: Round-up 3 - 7 August 2020
- RSA posts drop in premium in H1 2020
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry