CFC's Cyber Now product has been made available to brokers on the Acturis platform.
MGB's Nick Bender discusses what the recent implementation of PI rules for fire safety cover introduced by RICS mean for the insurance industry and why fire safety insurance cover is the biggest issue facing the construction PI market.
The regulator also brought clarity on the number of interviews conducted ahead of its appointment of Nikhil Rathi.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- “Wake-up call” for brokers as FCA zones in on fair value
- Biba conference site crashes
- Aon/WTW to divest $3.6bn of assets to Gallagher ahead of merger
- Interview: Allianz's Simon McGinn on challenges and opportunities in a hard market
- FSCS reduces broker levy for 2021/22
- Biba 2021: The Future of Broking
- Biba 2021: Unintended consequences from silent cyber 'knee jerk' reaction
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry