Unite said the deal is a “betrayal” of the Co-op philosophy as trade union predicts 200 jobs at risk once deal goes through.
Meet all of the finalists competing for the Training trophy at the UK Broker Awards.
The #justpayit campaign has highlighted that some providers are reducing BI payouts to businesses which have received government support grants.
The FCA BI case is dragging the reputation of the whole insurance sector through the mud. Ashwin Mistry reflects on how trust can be restored.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Grumpy Old Insurance Execs: Bunker, Cooter, Hanks and Smith on trading through a hard market
- Hiscox COR soars to 114.6% and losses hit $138.9m
- UK Broker Awards – Meet the Shortlist – Broker of the Year
- People Moves: Round-up 3 - 7 August 2020
- FCA threatens intervention over BI claim deductions
- AA confirms offer talks amid refinancing
- GRP buys seven business books from Aon
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry