The provider confirmed that the Manchester office is also set to be down-sized as the insurer seeks to cut around 800 jobs due to digital drive.
Vincent Gardner, Alan Sumner, and Peter Foster will also join Ethos Broking’s executive team.
Regulator rejects claims from Gina Miller's True and Fair Campaign, stating they contain “numerous inaccuracies", as campaigners call on the Chancellor of the Exchequer to review Andrew Bailey's appointment as governor of the Bank of England.
Ageas UK CEO, Andy Watson, discusses the issues impacting the provider's 2019 results and recent changes in its broker business.
The Insurance Age team talk about the top stories for the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA removes Triton Insurance Brokers' right to conduct regulated business
- FCA admits "mistake" after it accidentally shared private complainant data
- Allianz UK COR deteriorates to 97.8%
- Allianz committed to "under-performing" commercial property business
- Jensten Group hits acquisition trail
- Andrew Scott joins Broker Insights as advisor
- Direct Line’s Ipswich office to close amid redundancy plan
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry