Firm says new solution will help brokers better understand risks and spot opportunities.
Commissioning editor Laurence Eastham reflects on his first month in the insurance industry.
Following the warning Lloyd's has revealed advisory committees designed to tackle diversity and inclusion featuring sector leaders such as Zurich's, Amanda Blanc, and the CII's, Sian Fisher, have been set up.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Branch Underwriting Manager to lead the operational underwriting function
up to £80,000 dependent on experience, Reading, Berkshire
We are looking for an Insurance Assistant to be the first point of contact and professional adviser on matters within the Insurance Department.
£25,000-£26,000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week