Research shows brokers pay their non-executive directors 18% less than insurers do.
Collapsed Danish insurer's latent defect policyholders will now be covered by a new, solvent insurer.
Publication suggests that brokers who rely on their paperwork skills or only act as a go-between the client and underwriter will be challenged by AI solutions.
The Lord Chancellor and Justice Secretary, David Gauke, eventually settled on a minus 0.25% Ogden rate.
Principal Insurance Officer Permanent, Full-time £33,948 - £37,842 Ref: LBH5191 About Hillingdon Hillingdon Council: Putting our residents first Ab...
£33,948 - £37,842, Hillingdon, Uxbridge
AIG's underwriters develop insurance solutions that address the exposures of companies and individuals, and embody AIG's tradition of innovation, bringing to market ground-breaking insurance…
Negotiable, City of London
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry