Aston Lark Ireland CEO Robert Kennedy says further acquisition announcements are "imminent" as broker makes its second Irish deal of the year.
Business says cross class follow capacity solution will benefit Price Forbes clients across cargo, specie, terrorism, financial products, healthcare and marine.
The insurer’s 24/7 telephone service can provide guidance on any business-related legal matter, from employment law to debt recovery and property disputes, as well as advice on Covid-19 related legislation.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Analysis: The future of the networks model
- Google: Why brokers are "key enablers"
- SSP confirms job cuts as CEO Stephen Lathrope exits
- Video: Risk Insights - the impact of Brexit on the UK economy
- FCA data reveals progress as insurers settle Covid-19 BI claims
- Blog: Could Aviva ever dominate the high net worth market?
- Video: Risk Insights - employee wellbeing and remote working
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry