The Digital Broker Award celebrates brokers who have put technology at the heart of their businesses. Meet the brokers who are up for winning at the UK Broker Awards.
The action group, which is also a claimant in the FCA BI test case, started legal proceedings against Hiscox earlier this year after the provider rejected coronavirus-related business interruption claims.
The trade body takes “difficult decision” to make five people redundant due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
The #justpayit campaign has highlighted that some providers are reducing BI payouts to businesses which have received government support grants.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- CMA orders Ardonagh to keep Bennetts separate as deal completes
- FCA extends measures to help insurance customers under Covid-19 financial strain
- GRP-owned County buys CJN Insurance Services
- UK Broker Awards – Meet the Shortlist – Commercial Lines Broker of the Year
- UK Broker Awards: Meet the Shortlist - Personal Lines Broker of the Year
- UK Broker Awards – Meet the shortlist – The Achievement Award
- Admiral lockdown rebate cost £97m
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry