Frampton, formerly of Forces Insurance, sadly passed away earlier this year.
The clampdown on silent cyber exposure has had unintended consequences for customers with some alterations too “broad brush”, according to Axa UK managing director, underwriting and technical services David Williams.
Phil Barton attacks scale-led consolidation and warns broking is “in a dangerous place” as an expert panel including Aon’s Julie Page, A-Plan’s Carl Shuker and Atlanta’s Ian Donaldson consider the future in a session chaired by Brokerbility’s, Ashwin Mistry.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- “Wake-up call” for brokers as FCA zones in on fair value
- Biba conference site crashes
- Seventeen Group buys Ryan's
- Seventeen Group set to announce two more deals following swoop for Ryan's
- Interview: Allianz's Simon McGinn on challenges and opportunities in a hard market
- RSA takeover to be completed in May
- Seventeen Group snaps up Ruislip-based broker
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry