The insurer is also seeking to tackle complexity in its portfolio and downsize its office footprint following increased remote working in the wake of Covid-19.
However commercial business sees GWP decline in H1 2020 numbers as provider predicts £80m Covid-19 BI hit.
Insurance Age speaks to MS Amlin about how farming fleets are being hit by organised crime.
The FCA BI case is dragging the reputation of the whole insurance sector through the mud. Ashwin Mistry reflects on how trust can be restored.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Grumpy Old Insurance Execs: Bunker, Cooter, Hanks and Smith on trading through a hard market
- RSA threatens 300 redundancies
- FCA threatens intervention over BI claim deductions
- Co-op hits out at Unite over Markerstudy deal claims
- Hiscox COR soars to 114.6% and losses hit $138.9m
- UK Broker Awards – Meet the Shortlist – Broker of the Year
- Allianz hits almost £2bn in premium
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry