FCA data for H1 2019 was final full reporting period before 29 August PPI deadline.
Proposition from Stubben Edge will enable brokers to offer customers loyalty rewards and has partners including Halfords and Vision Express.
Society will release several good practice guides in upcoming months, covering topics such as vulnerable customers.
InsurTech Futures: Christmas' move to Fraser Edmond's start-up follows Ethos Broking's deal to buy Bennett Christmas Group, as Jon Elstone also joins from Swinton.
Senior Commercial Account Handler required for fast growing Regional Broker, based near Meriden, Excellent Package for the right candidate
£30,000 - £40,000 dependent upon experience, Coventry
As we look to continue to build upon our success within A&H we are now looking to grow the team further by hiring a Portfolio Underwriter for our g...
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- In Person: Marsh Commercial’s Anthony Gruppo
- MS Amlin: Brokers highlight regional pull back
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches MGU
- FCA warns of Broker Insurance Services clone
- Castel enters construction market with new offering
- MS Amlin confirms exit from aviation market
- Finch buys Martinez & Partners in ninth deal
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry