Move follows the launch of Gauntlet Enterprise's southern hub last year.
Broker posts turnover of £27.4m and reveals plans to develop its First Van brand and telematics offerings.
Brokers attending the event have shared their thoughts on M&A in the market ahead of the Expo on 7 November.
The recently re-financed business is aiming to find a longer-term backer in 2021.
As part of our succession planning, we are offering a unique opportunity to join an appointed representative specialising in haulage insurance
depends on experience , Preston
Charles Taylor- InsureTech- Business Analyst- Insurance- Competitive Salary & PackageWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst
Competitive Salary and Package, London
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry