New initiative to focus on emerging risks, with underwriters from a range of different businesses taking part including Tokio Marine Kiln, Beazley and Hiscox.
Richard Finan of Arc Legal Assistance picks out some key points for the market to understand and considers what it means for motor legal expenses.
The CMA had recommended price caps, as regulators propose solutions to the 'loyalty penalty', but the ratings agency suggests it could destabilise the market.
We are seeking two Financial Lines Claims Adjusters to deal with a mixed case load of financial lines claims.
Trainee in Claims Operations Location: City Of London Salary: £25,000 Start Date: 9th September 2019 An amazing opportunity for a 2019 Graduate to work for the number one Global P&C Lloyds syndicate…
Up to £25000.00 per annum, City of London
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry