Keep track of the past week’s market moves.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.
InsurTech Futures: Initial aim is to improve Freedom's services but the firms hope Pukka Tech’s technology will eventually be made available to other brokers and providers.
As Marsh rebrands Jelf, Insurance Age content director Jonathan Swift reflects on the passing of another name heavily associated with noughties broker consolidation
NHBC, Loss Adjuster, Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager, Major Claims, Residential, Housing, Warranty, Defect Analysis, Cost Control
Up to £75,000 + Car + Bonus + Bens, Home based Any UK
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to all brokers. Development of business relationships with brokers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry