Online tool can calculate the value of a firm’s data.
Adam Powell takes over as CEO as Sure Thing!’s Brendan Devine, Stevie Sutherland and Kevin Kiernan exit the business.
Sign up to our webinar, which takes place on 18 June, to learn how cyber issues impact on wealthy customers and find out from the experts what brokers need to do to assist their clients.
The site will display insurance books and heritage items. Concern was raised about what would happen to the CII’s artefacts when it announced it was moving from Aldermanbury in 2017.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Branch Underwriting Manager to lead the operational underwriting function
up to £80,000 dependent on experience, Reading, Berkshire
We are looking for an Insurance Assistant to be the first point of contact and professional adviser on matters within the Insurance Department.
£25,000-£26,000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The Insurance Age team discuss the top stories from the week