In a letter to insurers, FCA executive director Sheldon Mills, urges firms to reassess and settle valid BI claims.
Tiernan will take up the newly created role of chief of markets.
Ian Sweeney, SVP & GM of Trōv Mobility, offers us the inside track on Trōv’s evolution from a direct to broker proposition and shares his thoughts on what brokers must do to take advantage of the opportunities in the sharing economy.
The MGA specialises in construction and provides property and liability cover via UK brokers.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Insurers urged to pay claims quickly following BI ruling
- Aviva confirms office closures amid restructure
- Blog: The broker fallout from the Supreme Court BI ruling
- Biba reveals measures to help brokers in light of Supreme Court judgment
- The Insurance Age Deal Tracker
- BI test case: Brokers buried under avalanche as clients clamour to claim
- Supreme Court rejects insurers' appeals in BI test case judgment
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry