The guidance modules will educate brokers on issues facing heritage properties.
Broker specialises in household, landlord and learner driver insurance and all staff will remain with the business.
The government hits back at criticism from the ABI pointing out a rate of between 0-1% was never guaranteed.
The Lord Chancellor and Justice Secretary, David Gauke, eventually settled on a minus 0.25% Ogden rate.
Charles Taylor’s Managed Services, UK & International (MSUKI) Business has a fabulous opportunity for a Head of Member and Broker Development to joi
Market related, London
A fantastic opportunity for an account executive to make their mark with growing brokerage.
commensurate with experience , Greater Manchester
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry