New member of Biba focuses on insuring high net worth and niche personal lines clients.
The document has been developed to help brokers recommend the right cyber cover for their clients.
The purchase of the cycle specialist takes the group's GWP up to £30m.
Broker has pledged to expand following the fleet and telematics specialist buying a majority stake in the business.
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need.
Negotiable, City of London
Fantastic opportunity with great potential for an ambitious executive to join a long established and client focused independent insurance broker.
Excellent salary and benefits package commensurate to the applicant will be offered., Maidenhead Town centre location, 5 minute walk to railway station
The Insurance Age team unpick the most popular news stories of the week, including the Gallagher/Ardonagh court case.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Plan Group purchases Kingswood Insurance Brokers
- Vibe syndicate enters run-off
- Former Aviva UK boss Andy Briggs joins Phoenix Group as CEO
- Tasker buys Worthing-based broker
- Gallagher says goodbye to Stackhouse Poland brand
- Top 100 independent brokers for 2019 revealed
- Broking success: Mark Ross, managing director of Ross Insurance Group
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry