The temporary rules and guidance will now be in place until 31 October, while the FCA notes it is looking at making aspects of the measures permanent.
CEO Penny James comments on the provider's Covid-19 strategy as COR improves but in-force policies reduce.
Both Aon and WTW are holding extraordinary general meetings for shareholders on 26 August.
The #justpayit campaign has highlighted that some providers are reducing BI payouts to businesses which have received government support grants.
A fantastic opportunity to one of the regions most established Insurance Brokers as a Senior Commercial Broking Claims Advisor focusing predominantly on commercial property claims.
£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , Birmingham
An opportunity for a highly experienced individual, ideally with a background working for an In House Broker to join a well established Internal Br...
c£50,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- CMA orders Ardonagh to keep Bennetts separate as deal completes
- UK Broker Awards – Meet the Shortlist – Broker of the Year
- GRP-owned County buys CJN Insurance Services
- UK Broker Awards – Meet the Shortlist – Commercial Lines Broker of the Year
- UK Broker Awards – Meet the shortlist – The Achievement Award
- UK Broker Awards: Meet the Shortlist - Personal Lines Broker of the Year
- Aston Lark consolidates Lloyd's presence with broker buy
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry