Blanc has taken on NED roles at Aviva and ERS with experts predicting further announcements are to come.
Aviva's Hoxton location was set up as an innovation hub but will now host the personal lines operation for the provider.
Firm has provided a daily rate insurance product through PIB-owned Cooke & Mason since 2004.
Marsh Commercial’s plan to close branches and open centralised ‘Centres of Excellence’ could create opportunities for brokers.
A new sales member is required to join our small but growing team based in central London
Base Salary £28,500 & monthly sales bonus up to £500 PCM, London (City of), London (Greater)
AIG has an unsurpassed global travel insurance underwriting capability through AIG's insurance operations in more than 100 countries. We now have a...
Siân Barton and Laurence Eastham discuss the week's most popular news stories, including the return of Amanda Blanc and the launch of Cuvva's new motor product.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Aviva moves UK personal lines HQ to Digital Garage
- PIB makes double acquisition announcement
- Lloyd’s staff warned on Christmas behaviour - reports
- In-depth - wholesale: Shrinking capacity hits brokers
- Yutree Insurance receives Chartered status
- PIB acquires motor specialist Cooper Solutions
- Amanda Blanc’s second NED role revealed
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry