The Gibraltar-based insurer closed to new business in July 2017.
Deal is broker's sixth since Ethos Broking took a majority stake in the business in 2018.
Product offers 24/7 advice, incident investigation and restoration services in the event of a cyber attack.
Former Axa UK boss Blanc left Zurich after only nine months earlier this year.
A new sales member is required to join our small but growing team based in central London
Base Salary £28,500 & monthly sales bonus up to £500 PCM, London (City of), London (Greater)
AIG has an unsurpassed global travel insurance underwriting capability through AIG's insurance operations in more than 100 countries. We now have a...
Siân Barton and Laurence Eastham discuss the week's most popular news stories, including the return of Amanda Blanc and the launch of Cuvva's new motor product.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Aviva moves UK personal lines HQ to Digital Garage
- FCA penalties bring in £227m as crackdown on misconduct grows
- In-depth - wholesale: Shrinking capacity hits brokers
- Alpha, Enterprise and Gable failures set FSCS back £276m
- Brokers welcome Amanda Blanc back to UK insurance
- PIB makes double acquisition announcement
- Lloyd’s staff warned on Christmas behaviour - reports
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry