The Liverpool-headquartered broker buys Brunsdon Insurance based in Gloucester.
The insurer has also promoted its GI chief information officer to group CIO.
Consolidator buys Abbey Murphy Insurance, an Irish broker based in Longford and Mullingar.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- David Williams to leave Axa UK after 41 years
- Zurich replaces Axa as AIUA capacity provider
- Biba launches scheme for media and entertainment sector
- Aston Lark buys private medical insurance specialist
- Lucida names broking division CEO
- Zurich agrees £700m capacity deal with A-Plan's KGM
- Mulsanne v Marshmallow trial to begin on 15 November
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry