Without backing as soon as possible events will be unable to take place over the summer as broker calls for £200m support package.
QIC is also set to participate in the transaction, as Markerstudy says it plans to grow organically and through acquisitions.
Rob Johnston replaces Howard Burnell who was convicted of assault last week.
The MGA specialises in construction and provides property and liability cover via UK brokers.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Blog: Professional indemnity - Was 2020 the eye of the storm?
- PIB sold to Apax funds
- FCA orders insurers to pay claims swiftly following Supreme Court ruling
- Markerstudy in £200m investment deal led by Pollen Street Capital
- Aviva confirms office closures amid restructure
- People Moves: 25 - 29 January 2021
- Usage-based car cover platform created
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry