Louise Marling steps up after joining Hiscox in 2019 as interim change director.
The market is divided on the challenge of supporting the care sector in the face of Covid-19, says Markel’s Nic Brown.
PIB Group has bought London-based real-estate insurance specialists, Arlington Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum.
The insurer is not challenging the judgement on three wordings as the coronavirus business interruption proceedings head to the Supreme Court.
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Video: Why commercial brokers are exploring premium finance
- Aston Lark buys Birmingham broker
- Premiums collected will not cover insurable Covid losses - report
- PIB makes 32nd deal
- AIG set to restructure
- Marsh Commercial in director’s chair for £500m film and TV kick-start scheme
- Former Aston Scott boss joins Mactavish as MD
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry