Administration period set to go on until 12 July 2020, as investigation into company director, Graeme Kalbraier continues.
Maltese provider is now working with Sophro MGA and has extended its agreement with First Underwriting.
Deal follows GRP's purchase of Lancashire-based broker 3XD in July.
The recently re-financed business is aiming to find a longer-term backer in 2021.
As part of our succession planning, we are offering a unique opportunity to join an appointed representative specialising in haulage insurance
depends on experience , Preston
Charles Taylor- InsureTech- Business Analyst- Insurance- Competitive Salary & PackageWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst
Competitive Salary and Package, London
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2018 reveals many reasons to be cheerful
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry