Following its takeover by Intact, RSA's UK, Ireland, Europe and Middle East operations also reports gross written premiums of £2.3bn.
Acquisition provides further entry into Ireland and expands specialty expertise for the US headquartered business.
The Kidderminster-headquartered broker's specialisms include construction, motor trade, high net worth and unoccupied property and the deal brings 19 staff to Aston Lark.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Aston Lark buys Plester Group
- RSA posts loss for first half of 2021
- UK Broker Awards: 2021 Shortlist announced
- Gauntlet buys Three Sixty in first deal under GRP ownership
- Brokers say incoming Hiscox CEO will need to tackle reputation issues following BI row
- Aston Lark reports Ebitda and revenue growth for 2020
- Gallagher reports rise in brokerage revenues for H1 2021
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry