Waseem Malik is joining Aviva in March 2022, replacing Dave Lovely who recently left the provider.
The South Croydon-based broker was established in 1922 and specialises in aviation and small craft insurance.
Avid's Steve Duxbury discusses how the market for GAP insurance has changed since the FCA's 2015 thematic review and argues that it is set for accelerated growth.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
- Stephanie Smith, Allianz COO, to exit
- FCA reforms decision-making to tackle consumer harm
- Ardonagh reshuffles senior team
- Clear Group buys H R Jennings & Co
- Specialist property insurance and debt advisory broker launches
- Zurich unveils flood resilience initiative
- Policy Expert announces fresh leadership
Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with this dedicated tracker.
It has been a year of huge change and movement across the industry, with consolidation a major factor.
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK.
The latest video and audio from Insurance Age.