One Sure which, bought the rights to the Staveley Head brand in April, has agreed to manage the Policyplan run-off.
Commission and transparency row rears its head just as brokers feel the pinch amid market hardening
The June issue of Insurance Age is available via digital platforms only due to Covid-19.
The May issue of Insurance Age is available via digital platforms only due to Covid-19.
A leading insurance broking company in the city is actively looking to hire a contract Brexit Change Manager to support it's existing Brexit operations with the planning and opening of a new European…
Negotiable, City of London
This is a specialist role working for a corporate Broker and being responsible for Insurer relationships. You will need skills developing strategic level partnerships and also being able to implement…
£40000 - £45000 per annum, Birmingham
Insurance Age commissioning editor, Laurence Eastham, and news editor, Ida Axling, discuss the top stories of the week.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA names 16 insurers affected by BI legal test case
- Hiscox has highest number of policies highlighted by FCA test case
- News analysis: Brokers hit back after Mactavish stokes remuneration debate
- Former MP Amber Rudd joins ‘Pan Re’ committee alongside series of industry big hitters
- Axa to pay French Covid-19 BI claims after court ruling – reports
- By Miles teams up with Broker Network
- Blog: What is the client view of broker commission?
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2019 reveals that brokers are growing and thriving
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry