Expert compliance panel at Broker Exchange deliver some hard truths to delegates about the burden of current and future regulation
The Group CEO confirms to investors a continued focus on healthcare and protection as underwriting discipline is enforced in Axa XL.
But Ecclesiastical's 2020 Broker Wellbeing Survey shows that 46% of brokers are still suffering from work-related stress.
How can broker leverage insurtech products to provide the best solutions for customers? Leakbot’s Craig Foster weighs in.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Kingfisher hits Fresh sellers with allegations of deceit
- Analysis: Is the Intact takeover of RSA UK good or bad news for brokers?
- News analysis: Never the same again?
- Mint Insurance Brokers joins James Hallam's AR network
- Broker Exchange: Hard market issues exacerbated by "rowing back"of local decision making
- Brunel Insurance Brokers buys Coventry broker
- CII says government can’t offer “zero failure” insurance regime
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry