Transactor chief executive officer Ray Vincent has hailed Open GI’s purchase of the software house as a “marriage made in heaven”. The deal, valued at £40m, will see Vincent leaving his CEO role to take up a non-executive director post at Open GI once the takeover has been approved by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA). “It’s the right time to get this software into a bigger home, because there’s so much demand for it and the order book is absolutely bursting at the moment,” Vince
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?