Open GI has purchased Transactor Global Solutions (TGSL) in a deal valued at £40m, Insurance Age can reveal. Transactor was established in 2003 and Open GI stated that it offers innovative policy administration and rating platforms in the UK general insurance market. The software house added that the acquisition is part of its ongoing investment to provide its customers with “cutting-edge, market leading solutions”. Advance Commenting on the deal, Open GI’s group chief executive officer, C
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?