The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has appointed Dr Matthew Connell as director of policy and engagement. Connell started his new role on 6 March following his most recent position as head of regulatory developments and policy at Zurich. He was also previously the chairman of the Investment and Life Insurance Group. In his new position, a newly created role at the CII, Connell has responsibility for managing the development of its policy, public affairs and public relations strategy.
- Major brokers caught up in FCA aviation probe
- Coversure promotes Bob Darling to group CEO as John Hooper takes on a chairman role
- rhg Insurance Brokers switches from SSP to Applied Systems
- Broking Break: Your top five of the week
- Carole Nash buys Cornmarket’s motorcycle book in Ireland
- ABI supports shelving of whiplash reforms ahead of general election
- Video: Stoke Regional Review Part 1