Wholesaling to other brokers is an important revenue stream for many in the market. Insurance Age has taken a snapshot of the sector to see how it is faring as we move through 2017. It is the first bespoke investigation exclusively on the wholesale market as we look in-depth at the three areas which used to be covered in The Third Force supplement. Networks were analysed in the February edition and managing general agents are coming up in April. This month’s research is not designed to be
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?