The specialists at the roundtable event addressed why relatively few SMEs - a reported 25% - are buying this essential cover and the main exposures such businesses face. They also shared their views on where the D&O market is heading next. Remember you can also catch up with the discussion in full where attendees covered a range of topics including how the insurance industry can promote best practice.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- InsurTech Futures: Apple makes cyber insurance move
- Leaving the EU without a deal not acceptable, warns ABI
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance
- Blog: Join ERS on the Gumball rally