Mark Holweger, managing director, partnerships, at Legal & General (L&G) has highlighted the importance of insurers pricing for long-term weather following the release of the company's results for 2015. L&G reported a profit of £51m for its general insurance unit (2014: £59m) and a combined operating ratio (COR) of 89% (2014: 87%). Holweger noted the provider had "delivered a strong profit performance". He told Insurance Age: "It has been driven primarily by our pricin
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?