John O'Roarke, managing director of general insurance at LV, has reiterated the provider's commitment to brokers after it reported a loss through the channel of £19m in 2015. According to O'Roarke, the provider has seen rate strengthening delivered in 2015 that will hold it in good stead for the year ahead. He told Insurance Age that in motor broker personal lines the provider put up pricing by 11% last year. "On commercial side we were getting rate strength through at about 6-7% - a lo
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?