The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has again warned of spoof emails that it has not sent. The watchdog reported in a statement on Tuesday (21 March) that it was "aware that an email has been sent which appears to be from [email protected]". The statement continued: "This email was not sent by the FCA and recipients should delete the email without opening." Press officeThe regulator also revealed it was aware of an email that appeared to be sent from [email protected] and an email e
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?