ICB Group has reported a turnover of £10.16m for the year ended 30 June 2015 which is a 4.3% rise on the £9.74m it achieved in the previous 12-month period. Its pre-tax profit for 2015 was £867,639 (2014: £808,572), while its operating profit was £1.17m compared to £1.11m in the preceding year. In addition, the broker reported a 10% increase in total profit for the year to £557,760 in 2015 from £506,929 in 2014. Following the publication of the
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?